AMARON CURRENT TUBULAR BATTERY is a Lead Acid Batteries designed for Home UPS and Inverter applications ensure availability of un-interrupted and regulated power during mains failure or dip in input voltage. Ability to withstand frequent deep discharge,Reliability over months,Low maintenance,Minimum emission of gases/fumes.
Most parts of India suffer from power cuts and extreme voltage fluctuations. It is no wonder that a vast majority of Indians depend on inverters to address this problem. And to take care of this crucial need, they depend on a battery that won’t let them down. Amaron.
With a range of inverter batteries to suit varying needs and applications of end users, Amaron inverter batteries are compatible with any brand of inverters available in the market, so you are never at a loss for power.
When you buy an Amaron inverter battery, you enjoy a completely hassle-free experience as the battery uses a high heat resistant Calcium/ultra modified Hybrid alloy for its grids which makes it zero-maintenance. Amaron also offers a range of technologically advanced inverters and home UPS system for complete peace of mind.
- Long Life
- Ultra Low Maintenance
- Improved Safety
Safety Precautions for Home UPS / Inverter
- Install UPS & batteries in ventilated area.
- Install UPS on flat surface only.
- Ensure proper tightening of battery terminals.
- Keep switch in FC mode when computer is working.
- Use rated MCB, fuses & battery cables only.
- Keep UPS away from children, water and any chemicals.
- Switch ’Off’ front panel switch before disconnecting the UPS.
- Don’t give the Home UPS with local battery combination
- Don’t install the UPS & batteries in a closed container
- Don’t disconnect the batteries while UPS in ’ON’ condition
- Don’t connect the battery cables in reverse direction
- Don’t mix different ratings/makes of batteries
- Don’t connect the UPS to loads other than those recommended
- Don’t connect the UPS output to a generator or incoming utility power
- Don’t operate the UPS with damaged input/output plugs or cables
- Don’t give UPS output to more than UPS capacity
- Don’t give connections to empty plug points
With Old Battery Price, With Out Old Battery Price